Account Analyst Resume Samples - Page 3
Account Analysts are responsible for maintaining accounts in good condition and streamlining both normal and complex accounts. Common job duties highlighted on an Account Analyst resume sample are writing financial reports, solving accounting issues, adhering to accounting procedures, analyzing account data, and finding ways to reduce costs for the company. Those interested in an Account Analyst position should be able to demonstrate the following job skills throughout their resumes: accounting expertise, analytical thinking, detail orientation, confidentiality, integrity, and being able to work to deadlines. Degrees in accounting or a financial field are often seen on Account Analyst job applications.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Account Analyst II
- Bill Medicaid by inputting billing information into paragon and/or ePremis
- Resolve denied or disputed claims by accumulating, verifying and providing additional information; contact Medicaid office if needed
- Manage Medicare/Medicaid bad debt log accurately
- Verify patient eligibility with multiple insurances
- Knowledge of Remittance Advice
- Accurately and efficiently post insurance payments, personal payments, and contractual adjustments in Paragon, Allscripts and Star
- Research unapplied or missing payments and reconcile
- Prepare daily deposits
- Review and Refund necessary credits
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!