Senior Administrative Assistant
Promoted to assist Senior Vice President, General Manager of Business Development, Vice President of Sales, Vice President of Business Development, two Vice Presidents of Client Relations, and two Directors. Coordinated domestic and international travel arrangements, including ground transportation and hotels. Trained incoming administrative staff. Prepared and tracked expense reports. Maintained calendars on Outlook. Accountable for all other administrative functions, including preparing correspondence, memos, and organizational charts, tracking spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel and Access, ordering supplies, and arranging meetings, conference rooms and bridges, and catering.
- Gained immeasurable administrative expertise through exposure to wide range of management styles during 5-year tenure.
- Championed multi-tasking of multiple projects and lines of business and maintained consistent flow of progress.
- Ensured confidential budget reports remained up-to-date for Vice Presidents.
- Developed PowerPoint presentations and charts for senior-level meetings.
- Created and maintained work plans for nine departments under Vice President of Network Services.