Chief Workshop Manager
Led a Team of up to 15 employees, $750K in sales. Primary emphasis on working through team to produce results in guest satisfaction, employee retention, and performance metrics. Store ranked #6 of 296 in the Company for Sales, Profit, Guest and Employee Satisfaction Ratings, and #38 in the Company in Performance Metrics.
- Led team to a Store Guest Experience Ranking of #4 in the company in 2012. Improved rating upon assuming leadership from an 85.0% to a 91.5%. Company average, 80.0%.
- Implemented Training, Development & Succession Planning Culture. Successfully developed 3 Sales Associates into bench, ready for Manager positions. Maintained a zero-day Management Position Fill Rate throughout tenure.
- Achieved highest Employee Satisfaction Rating in Territory at 4.84 (maximum 5.0), leading to an increased Retention Rate from 50% in 2010 to 80% in 2012. Company average, 54%.
- Chosen to represent the 148 stores of the West Region as a Talent Coordinator, one of less than 20 in the Company. Mentored new Talent Coordinators in the US and the UK. Assisted District Managers in sourcing and interviewing for all open management positions.
- Initiated, planned, and executed multiple external Marketing Events, generating more than $6,000 annually in incremental revenue for the Store.