Supervisor of curriculum and instruction, ninth grade transition, Special Education, and Fine Arts
- Manage all fiscal transactions of the school
- Responsible for the professional development of school administrative team and teacher leadership team
- Based on student formative assessment data, developed school-wide literacy plan to better assist teachers in working with high school students with a significantly low level of reading and writing skills. This plan included solicitation of private funding of $300,000 to pay for literacy coaches to assist with task.
- Increased parent engagement by implementing student led conferences, call-a-thons, special education case manager nights, etc.
- Currently working with the staff to establish strong professional learning communities.
- Implemented interventions for first time test takers in Math, improving STAAR scores to 68% for first time test takers - an increase of 20%.