Data Entry Specialist
Input client data to verify wages, social security, unemployment, birth verification, and medical assistance.
- Verify client's benefits history, address verification, and household composition.
- Key enters or types simple or routine reports and/ or assists in the preparation of reports by gathering data.
- Visually scans source documents for specific information such as name, date of birth, and social security number to enter the appropriate data into the terminal
- Responds to display screen inquiries by following prescribed procedures and methods as provided by format to enter, update, or retrieve specific data for assignments
- Verifies data that has been entered by sight checking the screen and correcting any error.
- Rekey and corrects any information from source documents that do not match to ensure accuracy of input.
- Systems used to handle these responsibilities are Dove, (GAAS) General Assistance Automatic System, (MTS) Medicaid Tracking System, Faamis Inquiry and (MES) Medicaid Eligibility System