Interfaced with [company name] at all levels, agents, customers, and community organizations.
- Assisted in preparation of reports and presentations using computer software programs.
- Composed and/or transcribed routine correspondence, letters, memos, and completed expense reports.
- Scheduled appointments and travel, maintained up-to-date appointment calendar, ensured that the executives were informed at all times of scheduled commitments.
- Planned and coordinated local and off-site conferences, meetings and events by arranging for airfare, facilities, transportation, lodging, equipment, materials and catering.
- Received and prioritized incoming mail and faxes, monitored email for vice presidents.
- Screened and initiated phone calls, conveyed messages, received visitors for executive staff.
- Acted as an informed source of company policies and procedures by answering questions or referring to appropriate employees for action.
- Ordered supplies and equipment, performed or arranged for maintenance of office equipment.
- Created and maintained office filing systems, served as records retention compliance coordinator.
- Utilized utmost discretion concerning confidential and company trade secret information.