Senior Consultant (windows Active Directory Administrator)
Configured DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, with strong focus on Domain Controller maintenance and configuration for large financial corporation, including Windows Server 2012, 2008, and 2003.
- Performed management level auditing responsibilities, providing reporting capabilities for CIO level leadership.
- Using SCCM 2007, actively planned nightly migration efforts (Windows XP to Windows 7), coordinating with users, management, managers, project management, and co-workers.
- Design and implement PowerShell 3.0 scripts to automate wide variety of server/infrastructure tasks, strengthening departmental audit capabilities.
- Configure users, groups, group policy objects, service accounts, application layer services and other objects, often coordinating with software developers.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills in leading Consultants to perform many technical abilities and give technical advice for multiple clients of [company name].