Senior Facilities Assistant
Report to Facilities Manager, responsible for scheduling and daily supervision of contract security personnel, contract cleaners, and facilities related issues as they arise (monitoring computer room air handlers, painting, light carpentry, etc.); shipping and handling of merchandise; procurement of office supplies; safety compliance.
- Assist in relocation of corporate headquarters from Cambridge to Burlington, MA during major downsizing of employee population from 900 to 75 prior to company closing.
- Provide 24/7 supervision of 18 Security Officers assigned to [company name] Cambridge, MA headquarters to ensure proper handling of building security.
- Promoted from Security Supervisor overseeing Security Officers at multiple remote post locations in Jacksonville, FL
- Promoted from Security Officer responsible for building security.
- Operation of fire apparatus.