Provided administrative support to five Leadership Team executives who oversee the flagship research site for a privately- held, world-wide pharmaceutical company. Leadership Team members are: President/SVP of Research, VP of Science &
Technology-Research, VP of Drug Discovery, Sr. Director of Program Management, Associate Director of Human
Resources. Provided additional administrative support to extended Leadership Team members: Sr. Directors of Business
Development, Drug Discovery Pharmacology, Chemistry, Biology.
- Managed and tracked travel/meeting/conference expenses; worked closely with finance and accounting group to ensure spending was aligned and within budget.
- Participated in weekly Leadership Team meeting: generated agenda, recorded minutes, followed up on action items.
- Coordinated all aspects of internal and external visitor meetings, seminars, interviews.
- Scheduled and coordinated weekly, biweekly and monthly research management and new ideas team meetings.
- Organized and maintained administrative and research-related document migration to SharePoint folders.
- Participated in Employment Engagement Committee for planning corporate events, to include obtaining RFP and adhering to budget guidelines.