Integrated Planning and Scheduling Manager
Lead 18 project managers who build and maintain integrated plans for the engineering development phase and manufacturing of Chinook helicopter programs. Coordinate planning with program managers, functional managers, executive leadership, and other stakeholders. Develop and execute project and process plans, implement policies and procedures, and achieve operational goals.
- Achieved 100% of cost-reduction targets by reducing the average skill level of team 15% while increasing capabilities through process improvements.
- Met all schedule requirements and proposal submittal dates despite a 12% shortfall in staffing.
- Led development, training, and implementation of new cross-functional cost-schedule analyst (CSA) position to absorb anticipated head-count reductions while maintaining support capacity.
- Intensive U.S. Government audit yielded no scheduling findings during critical program baseline review.
- Extensive trouble-shooting support for manufacturing team aided in meeting helicopter annual delivery plan.