Produced strong results while performing facilities related responsibilities including Siemens InSight HVAC system, contractor/vendor coordination, lab equipment calibration, repair, tenant and employee relocation, fan belt replacement, -20/-80 freezer preventative maintenance, filter changes for the DI water system, Milli-Q filter and UV bulb changes, purchasing using the IFAS system, facilities work order system knowledge, furniture installations, carpentry, plumbing, painting, drywall, electrical, boiler maintenance assistance, shipping and receiving, office build outs, cubicle construction, bulb replacement and event set up and tear down for this world renowned Bio-Medical company.
- Serviced, performed preventative maintenance and set up delicate bio-medical equipment and machinery using specific procedures and following important environmental regulations.
- Worked directly with the building engineer
- Ensured that several labs were well-organized by communicating to vendors and setting up the lab space according to their needs.
- Demonstrated reliability and responsiveness while being on call for any building, HVAC, boiler or lab related emergencies.
- Organized and coordinated event set up and tear down, consistently meeting deadlines.
- Received recognition for strong work ethic, can do attitude, positive interactions with staff and guests, excellent customer service and willingness to go extra mile to ensure that organizational needs were met.