Athletic Facilities Operations Manager
Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of all athletic facilities. The facilities include the Catherine Forbes Clark Athletic Center (gym, ice rink, pool, dance room, weight room, study hall, offices), the soccer/lacrosse field, and softball field.
- Setting up and maintaining the Athletic Facility budget for the fiscal year.
- Manage and supervise Athletic Facilities staff and student workers.
- Primary contact for Facilities, Facilities Design and Construction, Environmental Health and Safety, and Customer Service.
- Agree and review all contracts for rental usage of all Athletic Facilities.
- Maintain relationships with all vendors and contractors.
- Responsible for hiring and scheduling ice rink staff, student workers and summer time staff.
- Athletic Senior Leadership team member, responsible for setting policies and procedures for the Athletic department.