Manage the East Texas Satellite Office of the Northeast Texas Division of [company name]. Provide leadership to Day Program Staff, Community Home Managers, QIDP, LVN and Administrative Staff. Monitor Consultation services to ensure they meet the needs of the individuals. Function in the role as a QIDP for 6 consumers as well. Responsible for staff training ; facilitate IDT meetings and mentor Community Home Managers and QIDP. Maintains the East Texas Satellite Office of the Northeast Texas Division in accordance with federal, state and local requirements. Ensures [company name] policies and procedures.
Maintain effective and ongoing Budgetary responsibility function of the East Texas Satellite Office of the Northeast Texas Division in the absence of key team members such as Community Home Managers, QIDP and Work Center Coordinator. Implemented management audit system for state surveys. Provides leadership to staff including conducting performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, reward and recognition, training, counseling, scheduling, goal setting, etc. Monitor activities of the East Texas Satellite Office to ensure to ensure compliance and success of the area.
- Recently had to perform the duties of a Community Home Manager, QIDP and Area Supervisor for the Evergreen Spring Hill Community Home resulting in a zero free survey in the absence of a Community Home Manager and QIDP.
- Received the honor of Employee of the year for three years.
- Was instrumental in obtaining 3 large donations for the East Texas Satellite Office of the Northeast Texas Division.
- Established East Texas Enterprise Whispering Angels.
- Help in saving the East Texas Satellite Office $25,000.00 a year in Salary by functioning as the Workcenter Coordinator