General Office Worker
Process applications and petitions using available electronic systems, through verification of a variety of established data points to make adjudicative decisions review, and update databases with appropriate information and decision.
- Assist officers with general and case specific appeals regarding status of adjustment.
- Research and analyze data to insure the integrity of information and prepare reports from various databases for validation and distribution.
- Schedule appointment and provide guidance for initial interview and citizenship ceremony.
- Distribution and movement of files using National File Tracking System.
- Review applications to ensure that all mandated security checks, such as FBI records checks, Interagency Border Inspection System (IBIS) and current fingerprint results are performed in accordance with all applicable USCIS laws and policies.
- Assist in Judicial and Administrative Naturalization Ceremonies.