I perform several functional roles within the organization including HR, Logistics, Accounts Payable and Receivable, Buying, and Merchandising. I either manage or am involved in every aspect of store management and operations. I consult on business and personnel decisions daily with the store manager and management team. The position I hold is unique in that I have a clear picture of the entire organization and advise the store manager accordingly. I also act as the primary administrative liaison with corporate headquarters. Some of my specific responsibilities include:
- Manage payroll for 70 employees ($65M biweekly)
- Perform daily store deposit ($60M weekly)
- Performs candidate prescreening, IQ/Personality/Aptitude testing, and interviews.
- Coordinates final screen of all new hires (Urinalysis, Background Check, Medical Evaluation, etc.)
- Provide new hire orientation and administrative in-processing
- Manage employee evaluations, counseling, vacation and benefits.
- Coordinate shipping and receiving (2-3 trucks daily)
- Order new merchandise and operating supplies ($6M monthly)