Freelance Administrative Assistant
Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information.
- Maintain calendars and making all travel arrangements.
- Type proposals, sales correspondence and presentations.
- Answer telephones, direct calls, take messages and ordering/purchasing supplies.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Maintain and update database systems, filing, inventory, and mailing.
- Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.