Executive Director/chief Procurement Officer
Leadership of all procurement operations for the organization's various business enterprises including casinos, hotels, golf courses, ship building, real estate, office facilities and pharmaceuticals Spend Accountability: $350M - $500M. Span of Control: Dir. of Ops & Infrastructure, Mgr. of F&B, Mgr. of Construction Services, Mgr. of Government Services, Mgr. of Supplier Diversity, Materials Mgr., Purchasing Systems Administrator, Supplier Data Control Administrator, 13 Purchasing Agents. Institute and drive diversity initiatives to fulfill leadership mandate to develop and support small, local, minority & women business enterprises. Serve on Economic Development, Diversity, and Community Affairs leadership committees. Commodities... all materials and services:
- Built department and established procurement policy/procedures and supply chain strategy for all enterprises.
- Created supplier diversity program, hosted numerous events and achieved 16% diversity spend.
- Authored diversity plan for successful award of organization's Pennsylvania Gaming license.
- Implemented supplier optimization, negotiated new supply agreements - $30M in cost reductions.
- Formed strategic relationships and GPO's for critical materials and services suppliers - $15M in cost reductions.
- Deployed eProcurement sourcing processes - $5M in cost reductions.
- Instituted asset recovery processes for enterprise shutdowns, facilities and real estate divestments.