Assistant Branch Manager
As an Assistant Branch Manager, I was responsible for the overall effective operations of my branch in the Williamsburg area of Brooklyn, NY including business development, new account growth, superior customer service, operational integrity and promotion of [company name] through community development.
- Co-Lead the sales management of the branch to ensure attainment of sales goals. Actively managed sales process activities including customer profiling, customer and employee events, sales and activity tracking.
- Coached team on proper execution of sales process and role model desired behaviors - Adhered to compliance and operations risk controls in accordance with the company and regulatory standards, policies and practices.
- Was responsible for performing individual assigned sales activities and for fulfilling all assigned sales production goals and contributing to the branch strategic initiative an profitability.
- Helped grow new branch from 0 to $38 million in 12 months.
- Participated in community organizations and activities to enhance the company's awareness and image within the community.