Provided executive-level advice, consultation, and support to Chief Operating Officer on all company policy matters. Utilized solid skills in planning, organizing, guiding, and controlling Operations and company-wide administrative programs, including guidance to administrative personnel in four overseas offices. Provided reporting and support to senior executive management, sales and marketing team, and Legal Services department.
- Supervised Operations Administration team, including general administration, purchasing, shipping & receiving, and physical plant operations, ensuring tasking was completed effectively and efficiently.
- Provided outstanding customer service directly to clients as well as support to the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Developed and managed the Decipher Asset Management database. Instrumental in managing and tracking over 400 software licensing contracts and amendments, ensuring optimal invoicing of over 15 million dollars in customer revenue.
- Key product management team member for MCCI's $50,000.00 per unit Catena 1910 product. Created low cost, ESD safe, professional product presentation case and kit pack-out process.
- Streamlined and increased efficiency of company purchasing system. Established numerous net-30 accounts with preferred vendors, gaining discounts and shipping benefits.
- Utilized advanced MS Word and Adobe Pro skills to enhance company forms and documentation.