Currently I am working as a Project Superintendent overseeing Retail Constructions Projects. I just finished Champs, owned by Foot Locker, located at South County Center in St. Louis, MO. That was a total gut remodel. I completed the Sunglass Warehouse at the Prestige Outlet Mall located in Chesterfield, MO and I worked on the remodeling of various AT&T stores. Sunglass Warehouse was new Union Construction in a Mall that was also under Union Construction. Most recently I completed building a 25,000 square foot Retail store, both interior and exterior construction at Ford City Mall in Chicago, called Fallas Discount.
- Create Schedules and insure the job follows within its parameters.
- Liaison between my company, the landlord, the architect, subcontractors, and inspectors.
- In charge of on-site safety per OSHA Requirements.
- Run the Job-Site and all of the subcontracted crews.
- Schedule all municipal inspections and meet with the various inspectors on-site.
- Deal with any and all change orders, ensuring that the job runs according to budget.