Store Operations Assistant Manager
Maintains responsibility for daily operations, electronic banking, loss prevention, and staffing of 15 associates (including training, associate development, processing new hires, quarterly reviews, and scheduling) for facility with more than $6 million in inventory.
- Accountable for store sales performance and productivity while driving sales goals in addition to managing in-store visual merchandising by department and company standards.
- Participate in receiving, check-in, and stocking of merchandise while preparing and demonstrating new products for sale.
- Highly recognized for consistently achieving superior sales results through world class customer service, leadership, planning, and effective implementation of company values and quarterly targets.
- Manage operational metrics used in monthly presentations to district management outlining process improvements and enhancements for short and long-term profitability.
- Actively maintain high corporate ethics and confidentiality of sensitive client information.
- Develop close relationships with customers to develop best solutions for products and services.