Substance Abuse Coordinator, Assistant Team Leader
Manages daily outreach and engagement of 68 clients. Ensures compliance with DMH and OMH regulations through bi-weekly chart reviews. Conducts regulatory and fiscal reporting. Maintains written and computerized records using AWARDS database. Compiles reports and creates program documentation such as AOT reports, daily progress notes, incident reports, on-call logs, psychological assessments, and more.
- Promoted to Assistant Team Leader within first year of employment.
- Collaborates with clients to formulate, review, and modify a Comprehensive Service Plan.
- Developed and implemented Youth group with associated curriculum designed to address mental health needs of the younger population.
- Completed research study on the effects of PTSD and Trauma on clients in ACT treatment, resulting in greater awareness and knowledge of possible treatment options.
- Conducts weekly Harm Reduction Group for consumers currently actively abusing or in recovery of illicit substance use.