Global Assurance Knowledge Manager
Managed the design, development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of the firm's global Assurance knowledge management systems serving its core audit professionals globally. Established plans, determined priorities, and prescribed the processes needed to meet the knowledge requirements of the firm's Assurance practitioners.
- Worked to streamline operational processes for collecting and analyzing Accounts, Processes, What Could Go Wrongs, and Controls within AWS templates collected from engagement teams to develop industry specific templates and Excel based matrices.
- Migrated all AWS template content into GAMx tool. Made necessary updates to GAMx based on Subject Matter Expert (SME) feedback. Also instructed other Assurance personnel globally on how to prepare their AWS files for migration into GAMx.
- Set up design and managed content for Assurance, Fraud and Engagement Letter Lotus Notes based databases.
- Designed, managed, and maintained Sarbanes-Oxley, Section 404 Community Home Space (CHS).
- Created articles for Global A&A News and Daily Connection to highlight new Assurance knowledge tools or to detail enhancements to existing resources.
- Assisted with editing large pieces of documentation such as the Global Audit Methodology (GAM).
- Produced detailed analysis evaluating the effectiveness of Assurance training programs.