Personal Assistant Cover Letter
Personal Assistants are found in a variety of organizations and are responsible for providing support to managers. Common duties that a Personal Assistant needs to complete on a daily basis are: managing filing systems, making travel arrangements, organizing meetings, replenishing office supplies, welcoming guests, answering to visitor questions, scheduling appointments, and liaising with clients and suppliers.
A well-written example cover letter for Personal Assistant emphasizes the following abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Time management and multitasking
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Reliability and self-motivation
- Computer literacy and Microsoft Office skills
- Telephone etiquette
A sample cover letter for Personal Assistant communicating similar skills can be seen below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Personal Assistant Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Mr. Osborne:
Upon learning of your need for a Personal Assistant, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. As an organized and efficient professional with experience providing comprehensive administrative and personal support, I am confident that I would be a valuable asset to you.
From organizing travel arrangements to managing calendars and schedules, my skillset allows me to thrive in busy environments that let me put my time management and organizational skills to use. Backed by my superior communication and multitasking capabilities, I excel at providing exceptional administrative and staff management expertise and generating optimal productivity and success within businesses and households.
Highlights of my experience include:
- Managing extensive support functions—including writing correspondence, communicating with multi-functional staff, running errands, and coordinating general household operations—while maintaining a consistent level of professionalism and accuracy.
- Demonstrating dedication to providing outstanding administrative support and meeting deadlines while streamlining operations and facilitating success.
- Balancing multiple tasks within time-sensitive environments while providing top-level organization and interpersonal skills.
With my proven commitment to delivering the highest level of personal assistance, I am well prepared to extend my record of exceptional service to you in this role. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further. Thank you for your consideration.
Anna J. MacDonald