Administrative Analyst -senior
Assist Behavioral Health Division Director in preparation, management, and administration of Division budgets. Monitors Division expenditures and revenue to insure compliance with budget limitations, federal, and state laws. Analyze and present financial data in an understandable and informative way for many different levels of management on a monthly basis.
- Lead in budgeting process for twenty-one programs and over thirty-five million in revenue.
- Initiates and prepares Supplemental Budget Adjustments for approval by County Commissioners.
- Analyze and forecasts revenue needs and expenditure trends. Determine burn rates, projects operating fund balances, and reports status regularly to BH Management.
- Assist the Compliance group with the development of financial reviews and continual analysis of contracts with vendors and sub-recipients.
- Create ad hoc reports to display financial data per management requests.
- In 2013, responsible for creating and communicating the new business structure for Behavioral Health from the decentralization process of Community Health into Behavioral Health, Public Health, and Health Centers.