Senior Executive Secretary
45-60 hours per week.
Provided administrative support to President/CEO and executive officers for a manufacturer of pumps and sprayers.
Planned logistics for executive travel and scheduling, meetings, conferences and special events. Coordinated day-to-day
operations of the office, including: mail, phones, visitors, expenses, catering and supplies. Managed special projects as assigned by the President. Prepared extensive PowerPoint presentations for presentation to customers, staff and Board of
- Coordinated Operational Excellence Communication Team. Designed and implemented new communication
- Solely responsible for the coordination of Board of Directors meeting, including presentations, travel, facility
- Acted as communication liaison with parent company
- Facilitated integration of company into culture of new parent company, including policies, systems and personnel
- Successfully managed transition and trained for migration from Outlook to Google for 2000 employees across 12
- Coordinated employee transitions associated with location closure. Organized trips to new location in hopes of incumbents choosing to relocate. Managed logistics for mid-level executives during the confidential phase of shut- down