Project Secretary External Affairs - Marine & Rig Division
Worked with international and local clients for refurbishment of the following rigs: Al Bzoom and NAF Junana (National Drilling Company - Abu Dhabi), SAR-201 (Saudi Aramco - K. S. A.), Thule Power (Thule Drilling A.S.A. - Norway) and F. G. McClintock (Transocean - U. S. A.)
- Facilitated the client's accommodations, cellphones and contact numbers, transportation, gate passes and coordinated with Human Resources Department with regards to their U. A. E. visa.
- Filed and recorded all incoming/outgoing files of the project team, categorized various rig drawings and other important project documentation.
- Updated and recorded the receiving invoices from all material suppliers for the length of the project.
- Collaborated with Marketing Department for corporate luncheons and team building activities between the client and the company's management.
- Served as administrative assistant to the Division Director and Business Development & Proposals Manager of the Marine & Rig Division. Arranged meetings, agendas, flight itineraries and hotel accommodation for their business trips.
- Played a vital role in assisting the division's bid coordinator in the compilation of all bid submissions.
- Ensured that deliveries were verified and checked for office supplies.