Provided paraprofessional advising to undergraduate students in three distinct residential environments, Developed and conducted programs on diversity, chemical abuse, personal development, relationships, security, and academic performance. Managed administrative tasks including room condition reports, maintenance requests, incident reports, and the room change process. Enforced college policy.
- Assessed and responded to the needs of 40 residents on wing
- Created, planned, and implemented educational, social, and recreational programs
- Served on Resident Assistant Organization Committee
- Acted as a liaison between residents and Department of Housing and Residence Life
- Counselled peers on personal, academic, and career concerns
- Managed various administrative duties including maintenance requests, incident reports, and room transfers.
- Enforced and upheld university policies.