Provided confidential counseling and support to clients going through the recovery process. Facilitated groups and provided individual counseling with the goal of encouraging a healthy, addiction free lifestyle for each client.
- Conducted interviews and assessments (BPS) of clients
- Reviewed client records to asses treatment programs
- Admitted clients in the facility after preparing file and planning treatment programs.
- Maintained records of treatment progress, including changes applied for better results.
- Drafted several training and treatment plans evaluating the different stages of addiction.
- Coordinated with health professionals and staff members and evaluated patients' progress.
- Educated clients on how to follow up for treatment after discharge.
- Facilitated weekly psychoeducational groups.