Performed office administrative tasks such as planning and coordinating meetings, handling office mails, transcribing meeting agendas and minutes, compiling data, creating reports, ordering office supplies, maintaining office library by cataloging travel brochures, keeping records of the sold tickets both electronically and hard copy filing system
- Demonstrated excellent knowledge and proficiency in using MS office suite that includes Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote.
- Organized on-site and off-site meetings with airline representative and have actively contributed in decision making on airline contracts
- Actively supported and resolved queries related to issued tickets by corresponding with the clients and airline representatives and in parallel supported the call enquiries, walk-in clients, handling multiple phone lines and directing phone calls in professional manner
- Established excellent knowledge of SABRE (software used to issue tickets) and updating clients record with all necessary details
- Worked in QuickBooks and Tram Software for the payroll and creating other accounts reports
- Composed, prepared and proof read the correspondence, office memos, and reports for the office
- Maintained discipline and improved working methods and plans and organizing new standards for the benefits of the company