More Office Administrator Resumes
Use these Office Administrator samples as a guideline or visit our extensive library of customizable resume templates.
More Jobhero Resources
Create your own professional resume in just minutes.
Try our resume builder todayBuild Your Resume
Office Administrator Resume FAQ
What should an office administrator put on a resume?
Your office administrator resume should highlight the following office maintenance skills:
- Time management
- Written and verbal communication
- Budget maintenance
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Conflict resolution
Pro tip from our certified resume writers: Use numbers or percentages to indicate your effectiveness. For example, an office administrator who negotiated a better catering contract and saved the company 23% on meal budgets while maintaining staff satisfaction looks more impressive than a candidate who claimed to reduce the office supply budget without providing further information.
What are the duties of an office administrator?
An office administrator is generally responsible for the day-to-day procedures:
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Design, organize and maintain filing systems.
- Review and approve supply requests.
- Manage office supply budgets.
- Assign scheduling and clerical duties.
- Prepare and process payroll.
- Monitor ingoing and outgoing invoices.
- Organize and communicate daily office operations and procedures.