Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word
processing, database management, and other applications.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Coordinate conferences and meetings.