General Manager - Operations Team Lead
Supervise and analyze account level activity and delinquent reports to reduce billing, payment errors, and delinquent cycles, implement cost reduction strategies, manage vendor contracts, create financial reports for sales management review, and manage facilities for equipment repair, order materials, and in-house telephone system.
- Top-producing General Manager in sales, credited with business expansion, revenue growth, and high rate of satisfaction among business/commercial clients while providing excellent customer service.
- Managed staff recruitment and development, created client tracking systems, managed all vendor contracts and implemented cost reduction strategies, served as General Manager, as needed.
- Analyze operations business model and propose recommendations for cost structure and team member retention.
- Implement continual audits and manage Accounts Payable functions using in-house software.
- Streamlined administrative workflow procedures, managed overall billing process, and conducted house software.
- Created client tracking system, allows sales team to analyze ongoing customer revenue, and aggressively pursued integrated customer relationships in new client orientations.
- Performed marketing and service promotions via briefing presentations, flyers, coupons, and cold calls to increase profit.