Technical Lead and Onsite Coordinator
Established collaboration and communication channels with cross-functional teams that include business users, external business partners, vendors, and cross-regional management for quick issue resolutions. As a result, improved the issue resolution rate by 30% on a daily basis.
- In the Support lead role, introduced performance and efficiency changes to the MBS system that increased the system availability and reduced the system failure by 50%
- In the Analyst role, translated the business requirements of traders and back-office departments to facilitate the settlement of trades.
- Managed, coordinated and defined the scope of daily activities for the transition projects for business support of the Cash Securities applications across geographies. The efficient management led to better utilization of resources as well as smooth and timely transition of roles and responsibilities and saved substantial amount of resources for the organization.
- Managed the overall infrastructure event program for the division including event planning, resource assignment, and business user communications. This role also required communication and collaboration with the Service Continuity, Business Continuity, Infrastructure, and IT development teams.
- Coordinator and Single point of contact between [company name] and TCS Team.