Senior Program Director of in School Youth Programs
Coordinate, oversee and provide fiscal management for a $210,000 program serving 78 young people in academic, workforce development and socio-emotional supports. Maintain accurate files and submission of statistical reports Conduct strategic planning for program design and delivery. Provide leadership and management of staff towards identified goals
- Secured over $50,000 in funding per program year for additional recreational programs such as cycling and leadership development, chronic absenteeism
- Responsible for staff's professional growth by often modeling accurate contract management, youth development strategies, and evaluating their performance as facilitators and managers of partnerships.
- Provide appropriate professional development when needed.
- Establish and manage external relationships with employer partners, sponsors, government agencies and school partners
- Ensure funding for our programs by managing contractual compliance and capacity building.
- Oversee projections and milestones submissions as well as seek and solidifying further funding through fundraising solicitations.