Global Program Manager
Analyst in three-person team charged with the responsibility of managing Global Data Center demand, capacity, utilization and Total Cost of Ownership. Developed and implemented strategies to administer firm, wide cultural and behavioral changes, as well as amend models for forecasting, budgeting, and data collection. Project drastically reduced global energy use and operating costs while improving transparency.
- Analysis and alternative recommendations prevented expensive investment in a new $200MM data center
- Provided support in the design of UBS forecasting model for global compute, storage and 'dark matter'
- Maintained and analyzed capacity, accurate business requirements and quantitative data from clients
- Teamed with Finance department to design & implement Total Cost Ownership process and allocation method
- Spearheaded strategy and negotiations between global UBS AB divisions in shared Data Centers, and developed capacity allocation methodology and implementation.
- Assessed new technologies and made recommendations for improvement and efficiency