DHP, Credentialing Coordinator
Ensuring all Emergency Medicine medical personnel are fully credentialed and compliant before gaining both temporary and permanent privileges in hospitals across the United States.
- Compiles and maintains current and accurate data for all providers. As well as, completing provider credentialing, re-credentialing and monitoring/follow-ups for each file.
- Responsible for all primary sourced verifications, clerical and communicative needs between both the physicians, mid-levels and the hospitals. This includes: maintaining copies of current state licenses, DEA certifications, malpractice coverage and any other required credential for every associated provider.
- Sets up and maintains provider information on online credentialing databases and systems.
- Tracks license and certification expirations for all providers to ensure timely renewals. As well as, ensuring all practice information is current with health plans, agencies and other entities.
- Responsible for processing all initial and renewal applications for Healthcare Professionals requesting access to HCA Facilities.