- Improved performance and customer satisfaction through continued communication and anticipating/meeting customer needs going above and beyond their expectations
- Generated, maintained and analyzed yearly budget for 120 units.
- Prepared and submitted contract
- Trained Telecommunication officer and create a fun and productive work environment
at this job
Worked in OCFO accounts payable and was responsible for the costing, obligation, payment and reconciliation of all monthly incoming Intra-governmental Payments and Collections (IPACs). Analyzed and recorded accumulated costs based on receipt of cost reports. Also completed budgeted and actual variance analysis on prior year financials and made vendor payments.
- Administered variety of fixed-price service on blanket purchase orders.
- Reviewed complex vouchers billed under numerous EPA purchase orders.
- Received and classified obligations against appropriated funds in the correct lines of accounting.
- Maintained control of the accounting and subsidiary ledgers.
- Practiced effective cash management techniques over EPA contractor payments while adhering to the Prompt Pay Act.
- Monitored financial performance through telephone conversations, correspondence and vendor agency procurement.
at this job
Human Resources Assistant/financial Technician
Respond to pay questions regarding law and agency regulations. Review a variety of paperwork i.e. separations, retirements, transfers, etc.) for completeness and accuracy. Process pay entitlement actions that require unusual procedures. Verify that information in databases in accurate, complete, and up to date.
- Perform a variety of accounting technical functions as well as apply basic knowledge of appropriation of law with regards to rules and regulations on processing pay and accounting transactions.
- Validate the accuracy of payroll formulation work involving review and preparation of pay estimates and financial plans; accurately computes military pay and allowances; verifies pay changes, basic pay, incentive pay, leave, allotments, bonuses, and deductions. Diligently process final pay and allowances upon military member's separation. Train newly-hired employees in processing all pay-related actions, initiates corrective pay deduction and debt collection measures. Resolve problem cases or discrepancies and initiates follow-up actions; screen personnel/HR records for completeness with no supervision from lead technician.
- Respond accurately and in a timely manner to a variety of routine, unusual, and complex questions generated from a large diverse customer base; review reports, forms and other confidential information
at this job