Senior Credit Analyst
Established and/or recommends credit lines for trade customers based on financial condition, payment history, trade references, credit ratings, bank relationships, sales input, market conditions and other risk factors.
- Executed a periodic review for the assigned customer portfolio to keep the analysis current.
- Maintained the A/R system credit control for the order processing credit check and optimal order flow. Negotiates and resolves order exceptions promptly to keep the product flowing, minimize risk, and resolve delinquency.
- Communicated with the sales and service organizations with respect to the credit status and any related order flow issues.
- Maintained credit files to support the credit line and to document credit and collection communication.
- Integral in accounts receivable clean-up that resulted in reduction of DSO from 184.9 days to 61 days.
- Recommended credit and collection action based on the circumstances-reclamation, placing accounts for collection, secured transactions, etc
- Supervise Collection Specialist to resolve trade delinquency in order to maximize cash flow.