Designed life insurance products, including Term, Term Universal Life, a lump-sum disability rider and annuities.
- Achieved designation of Fellow in the Society of Actuaries.
- Minimized NACOLAH's statutory reserves and use of capital by restructuring the Guideline XXX factors used in term and universal life pricing.
- Developed NACOLAH's first 30-year term product.
- Streamlined pricing functions by redesigning the term premium interpolation, cash value and anti-selection calculation methods for the product development area.
- Fulfilled yearend requirements by preparing Actuarial Opinions, Memorandums and Executive Summaries for 4 affiliated companies.
- Revitalized New York subsidiary business by adapting nationwide products to comply with New York's regulatory requirements: Regulation 147 (New York's original Guideline Triple-X) and Regulation 149 (segmented cash values).