Financial Aid Advisor
Counseled students and families regarding the options for obtaining financial aid, the process for requesting aid, and the eligibility requirements for receiving and maintaining aid.
- Provided tenacious and professional judgments for ensuring eligibility for Students with special circumstances.
- Provided financial education to minimize education debt talk tracks that support 90/10 Ratio, with Title IV funds not greater than 90%, and private / cash funding not less than 10%.
- Maintained Financial Aid database, prepared statistical reports, and maintained demographic data.
- Processed loan accounts, promissory notes, transaction problems, and other types of financial assistance.
- Maintained a close working relationship with Enrollment Services, the Bursar's Office, Veteran's Office, and other university personnel.