Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Accountable for all financial planning, analysis, and budgeting activities for the Flow Control industrial valve division of [company name], a $2.5 B global manufacturer. Managed the annual and quarterly budget updates for two domestic and three overseas manufacturing facilities. Reported to the Division Vice President and Corporate Chief Financial Officer.
- Managed all monthly, quarterly, and annual division financial results analysis.
- Led the annual division budget process and subsequent updates and modifications.
- Financial representative on SAP installation project team for [company name]'s Canadian and United Kingdom facilities. Initiative included all system logic for local reporting needs as well as consolidation into division results.
- Expanded the distribution of operational analysis reports to drive operating efficiencies and cost reduction.
- Streamlined the entire divisional internal reporting process and improved timeliness of facility and corporate reporting
- Supervised and directed the activities of six accounting and finance professionals.