Credit and Collections Manager
Review, establish and process credit terms and applications for assigned customers, working with marginal accounts to secure terms
- Review accounts receivable reports to ascertain status of collections and balances outstanding.
- Evaluate effectiveness of current collection policies and procedures
- Assist accounting in cash application accuracy and procedural changes
- Oversee the process of stop payment request and reissue of new payroll checks.
- Implemented alternative recommendations to reduce risk or loss.
- Handle all credit card acceptance and approval program. Business to Business distribution
- Responsible for all collection activities, billing, accounts receivables, such as handling of all cash postings and follow-up with attorneys or outside collection agencies regarding legal activities