Responsible for identifying and researching the patterns, trends and anomalies in complex transactional and customer data to detect, prevent, mitigate and report suspicious activity related to money laundering, terrorist financing and structuring.
- Used transactional and customer records, external data, publicly- available information, and other information to identify suspicious or unusual activity.
- Performed detailed analyses to detect patterns, trends, anomalies and schemes in transactions and relationships across multiple businesses/products.
- Prepared suspicious activity reports for BSA/AML management.
- Participated in and provided technical support for projects and initiatives with moderate to high risk.
- Identified training opportunities and developed, conducted, and assisted with a wide range of BSA/AML- related training.
- Assist with preparation and review of materials gathered for regulatory exams/audits