Senior Cost Analyst
Coordinated and managed the company's global annual physical inventory process, including policy developing, tag management, scheduling, and training in 12 locations with a value of over $150 million. Identified warehouse layout improvements to increase efficiencies. Reorganized processes to cut back the physical inventory time from five days to two days.
- Consolidated and reported monthly total company manufacture spending of $250 million for senior management reporting. Designed new format and automated this reporting using Hyperion Retrieve.
- Consolidated and reported the monthly forecast and actual spending/variances by manufacturing facility for the company's 10 manufacturing facilities.
- Performed timely comprehensive month/quarter/year end closing activities including journal entries, accruals, allocation of labor and expenses, review and analysis of absorption, and reconcile inventory at multiple foreign and domestic warehouses.
- Led and co-ordinate inventory reserve analysis by working closely with all manufacturing locations and distribution warehouses. Created monthly inventory reserve report at part level details. Played a major role in reserve process improvement.
- Maintained standard cost and led annual standard cost roll process.
- Provided support to the internal and external auditors as needed.