Senior Finance Manager
Led all facets of sales controlling for the Chassis Systems Division in North America ($1.3 billion). This
includes the creation of the business plan, reporting of actuals, explanation of variances to plan, monthly
forecasting, calculation of pricing productivity and special revenues, tracking and reporting of customer
acquisitions, management of aged A/R and various other ad-hoc reporting.
- Managed and developed 10 onsite and 2 offsite associates responsible for planning, pricing and samples.
- Prepared and presented monthly financial results to the divisional executive management team.
- Oversaw the successful acquisition of customer awarded projects worth $1.0 billion (20% above target).
- Supervised team that completed over 500 business case simulations in response to customer RFQs.
- Established multi-divisional and regional team to create an interactive system/tool for cost disclosures.