Operations Manager & Financial Advisor Assistant
Transitioned from assisting Seattle corporate offices in designing & implementing new business processes for acquiring individual and corporate clients, (which resulted in higher insurance & investment sales by $6,000 a month), to assisting in a private, Platinum level investment firm.
- Assisted individual & groups of advisors in new client acquisition, marketing research for business growth & account & client management
- Managed all Advisor calendars for client meetings, sales strategy reviews & business travel needs.
- Produced and followed through on implementation of marketing projects that increased number of clients by 5 new investment & financial planning clients per month
- Enhanced business sales and productivity significantly by directly improving client service and bringing on a total of 50 new clients per year
- Planned & implemented marketing events to acquire new candidates for planning & investment needs through partnering with local business such as Tully's Coffee, in turn bringing on 10 new private & commercial business candidates per week.
- Maintained all relevant compliance records in accordance with strict NASD rules & regulations