Bankruptcy Loss Mitigation Specialist
Managed the Loss Mitigation process for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, USDA, VA, FHA, and private loans in active bankruptcy within Home Lending.
- Audited the Default Mitigation Management Portal and Bankruptcy mailbox ensuring protection from legal sanctions.
- Reviewed and analyzed servicing notes, ensuring compliance with court orders and service level agreements. Contacted legal department when not in compliance for resolution.
- Monitored the Pacer system for access to bankruptcy public records and up to date docket information, verifying customer bankruptcy status and courts' final orders.
- Processed and submitted completed files to underwriting for review, ensuring investor criteria and court determined timelines were met.
- Communicated all loss mitigation decisions electronically via the Default Mitigation Management Portal and responded to questions and concerns.
- Authenticated disputes received from attorneys and determined action required. Submitted to escalation department for resolution.