Management and Budget Officer
Participated in and led team efforts to insure the receipt, compilation, summarization and evaluation of information necessary for preliminary and published proposed and adopted budgets.
- Developed highly complex budgetary planning, programming and management analysis projects.
- Managed the grants programs within the County's agencies; this involves reviewing grant applications, agreements and appropriation of the grants.
- Reviewed budget submissions in accordance with executive guidelines; prepare budget documents and provide information and recommendations to the Executive and Council.
- Prepared bi-monthly expenditure projections; advise Budget Director regarding problem areas.
- Participated in budget administration by approving requisitions and processing needed appropriation adjustments.
- Participated in management reviews, organizational studies, productivity and work measurement studies.
- Maintained liaison between the Office of Management and Budget and assigned departments and outside agencies.
- Prepared and reviewed County and State legislation and prepared fiscal impact statements