Financial Analyst Intern
Collaborated with team members in the analysis of Theoretical vs. Actual productivity, which ensured recognition for valued employees. Also assisted with workforce optimization, saving over $120,000 in payroll costs benefitting Starwood.
- Led efforts to maintain current contracts and Certificates of Insurance for all Florida Starwood resorts, which totaled over 200vendors.
- Served as a Finance Lead involved in monthly, quarterly, and annual food & beverage inventory counts. This in part also involved tasks such as sensitivity analysis of estimating cost & revenue.
- Introduced a new Purchase Order process to all Florida Starwood resorts.
- Worked closely with executives in presenting the "Audit Report Card" to ensure all managers are compliant with internal policies and procedure as noted in our hotel finance policies
- Led monthly finance meetings, which included over 10 analysts. Tasks involved creating the meeting's action plan presented to the DOF and VP as well as collaboration to improve and share best practices.