Financial Administrator - Advertising Department
Responsible for budget development and monthly reconciliation analysis for the advertising budgets. These budgets exceeded $128 million. Reforecasted all Advertising Department P&L lines, enabling the Accounting/Budgeting departments to forecast future corporate earnings. Analyzed and reported Advertising Department expenditures to the Finance Department, which included completing General Journal entries for monthly accruals. Supervised budgeting activities of six (6) employees.
- Developed financial tracking worksheet that combined Brooks and Eckerd accounting tracking systems. This allowed for accurate and user-friendly account balance sheets.
- Developed and coordinated the Advertising budget procedures as well as overhead expenses for the department.
- Analyzed sales for the evaluation of advertising vehicles which allowed for more effective usage of advertising expense dollars.
- Developed the Advertising print media schedule which resulted in a 26.9% increase in promotional sales.
- Prepared presentations for Senior Executive including Annual Meeting and budget presentations.